Read more about our email disclaimer, notice under Section 43 of the ECT act, optional insurance, PAIA manual and pick up & delivery fees.
This is the e-mail disclaimer of Delitech I.T. Solutions (“us”, “we”, “our”).
This disclaimer applies to all e-mail correspondence, including attachments (“e-mail”) sent from the delitech.co.za domain.
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy, distribute, take any action in reliance of the information contained in this e-mail. Any of the aforementioned is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. You may not print, store, forward or copy this e-mail or any part thereof or cause any information contained in this e-mail to be disclosed to anyone.
Any e-mail addresses contained in this e-mail may not be collected, sold or otherwise distributed for purposes of unsolicited marketing.
We will not be liable for any improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail, or for any delay in its receipt.
We will not be liable for any harm or loss, including but not limited to data loss, arising from malicious code or viruses contained in this e-mail or its attachments.
The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to any existing agreement between us.
Only duly authorised staff acting within the scope of their authority and employment with us are able to bind us contractually. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing in this e-mail constitutes an offer, warranty or representation from us.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender. If this e-mail contains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, it has been sent outside the sender’s scope of employment with us. You disclaim us from all liability and agree to only hold the sender liable in his or her personal capacity.
We reserve the right to access, intercept, monitor or block e-mail on the delitech.co.za domain.
Notice under Section 43 of the ECT Act
This is a notice of Delitech I.T. Solutions (“us”, “we”, “our”) under Section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act.
Delitech I.T. Solutions is a sole proprietorship operating in the Republic of South Africa.
Shop@Delitech is a partnership operating in the Republic of South Africa.
Ryneveld Lifestyle Centre
Van Ryneveld Avenue
Pierre van Ryneveld
Postnet Suite 311
Private Bag X15
Phone number: 012 743 6005
Fax number: 086 628 2475
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not currently a member of the Internet Service Providers’ Association of South Africa (“ISPA”). Our policies (e.g. e-mail policy) are however fully aligned with those of ISPA, and we fully subscribe to the ISPA Code of Conduct.
Our policies are available on our website at http://delitech.co.za/company/company-policies.
The name Delitech I.T. Solutions is registered as a defensive name with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (“CIPC”). The names Delitech I.T. Solutions and Delitech are trademarks in the Republic of South Africa. The Delitech I.T. Solutions logo is a trademark in the Republic of South Africa.
Delitech I.T. Solutions is a sole proprietorship owned by Dewald P. Montgomery.
Shop@Delitech is a partnership between Dewald P. Montgomery and Willem H. van Staden.
Domicilium citandi et executandi:
Ryneveld Lifestyle Centre
Van Ryneveld Avenue
Pierre van Ryneveld
Optional insurance against theft or damage
We offer optional insurance against damage/theft while your PC/laptop/monitor/printer is checked into our workshop or in transit. If you wish to take insurance, please download, complete and return form D22 to us prior to pick up or check in.
This is the PAIA manual (“manual”) of Delitech I.T. Solutions (“us”, “we”, our”).
This manual is published in terms of Section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act (“PAIA”). PAIA gives effect to the provisions of Section 32 of the Constitution, which provides for the right of access to information held by the State and to information held by another person that is required for the exercise and/or protection of any right.
The reference to any information in this manual, in addition to that specifically required in terms of Section 51, does not create any right or entitlement (contractual or otherwise) to receive such information, other than in terms of PAIA.
Delitech I.T. Solutions a provider of information technology services to individuals, home and small businesses, schools, churches and non-profit organisations.
Delitech I.T. Solutions supports the constitutional right of access to information and we are committed to provide you access to our records in accordange with the provisions of PAIA, the confidentiality we owe third parties, and the principles of South African law.
Availability of this manual
A copy of this manual is available on our website or by requesing a copy from email@example.com. A copy of this manual may also be obtained from the South African Human Rights Commission (“SAHRC”).
How to request access to records held by Delitech I.T. Solutions
Requests for access to records held by Delitech I.T. Solutions must be made on the request form that is available here, from the SAHRC website or the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development. While you may request access to our records free of charge, we will only consider your request upon payment of the prescribed fees.
Requests for access to records must be made to our attorney (“information officer”) using the contact information below. You must provide the following details on the request form:
- who you are
- your contact information
- record to which access is required
- form in which record is required
- which right you are seeking to exercise or protect
- why the record requested is required to exercise or protect the right which you are seeking to exercise or protect
If you request any records on behalf of another person, you must provide proof of the capacity in which you are making the request.
Click here to download the form that must be used to request access to information. If you do not use this form, your request may be refused or delayed.
We will evaluate and consider your request in accordance with PAIA.
Private body: Delitech I.T. Solutions
Information officer: Mr. C.J. van Dyk
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Postnet Suite 311, Private Bag X15, Menlo Park, 0102
Physical address: Shop C13, Ryneveld Lifestyle Centre, Van Ryneveld Avenue, Pierre van Ryneveld, 0157
Phone number: 0127436005
Fax number: 0866282475
How to access the guide described in Section 10 of PAIA
The guide described in Section 10 of the Act is available from the SAHRC.
SAHRC – PAIA Unit – Research and Documentation Department
Postal address: Private Bag 2700, Houghton, 2041
Phone number: 0114848300
Fax number: 0114840582
E-mail address: email@example.com
We have not published a notice in terms of Section 52(2) of PAIA. All the information about us is freely available on our website.
Records available in terms of legislation
- Closed Corporation Act No. 69 of 1984
- Companies Act No. 61 of 1973
- Promotion of Access to Information Act No. 2 of 2000
- Protection of Personal Information Act (not promulgated yet)
- Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002
- Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act No. 38 of 2001
- Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978
- Income Tax Act No. 58 of 1962
- Value Added Tax Act No. 89 of 1991
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act No. 75 of 1997
- Labour Relations Act No. 66 of 1995
- Regional Services Councils Act No. 109 of 1985
- Skills Development Levies Act No. 9 of 1999
- Skills Development Act No. 97 of 1998
- Unemployment Contributions Act No. 4 of 2002
- Unemployment Insurance Act No. 63 of 2001
Records held by Delitech I.T. Solutions
- Partnership agreement and registration records
- Financial, operational and statutory records
- Intellectual property and trademarks
- Internal correspondence
- Product and service records
- Internal policies and procedures
- Personal records
- Conditions of employment and other staff-related contractual and quasi-legal records
- Internal evaluation records
- Other internal records and correspondence
We are serious about protecting confidential information about our clients. Any request for customer records will be considered strictly according to Sections 63 to 67.
- Records provided by a customer
- Customer needs assessments
- Personal records
- Customer credit records
- Third party records about customers
- Confidential, privileged, contractual and quasi-legal records
- Customer evaluation records
- Customer profiles
- Performance records
- Transactional records
- Other records generated internally
- Technical records generated internally
- Staff, customer or Delitech I.T. Solutions records which are held by another party as opposed to being held by Delitech I.T Solutions
- Records held by Delitech I.T. Solutions pertaining to other parties, including financial records, correspondence, contractual records, electronic mail, logs, cached information, records provided by the other party, and records third parties have provided about contractors, suppliers or customers.
- Records about Delitech I.T. Solutions’ commercial activities
- Research and development records
Pickup and delivery fees
Pick up & delivery fees quoted are: S/T (single trip) or R/T (roundtrip)
|Pierre van Ryneveld/Waterkloof Ridge||Free||Free|
|Other areas (Gauteng only)||R100||R150|
Optional insurance available. Click here if you’re interested in taking insurance.
Please note: Unless you take insurance, you disclaim us from liability in the event of damage/theft.