This is the PAIA manual (“manual”) of Delitech I.T. Solutions (“us”, “we”, our”).
This manual is published in terms of Section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act (“PAIA”). PAIA gives effect to the provisions of Section 32 of the Constitution, which provides for the right of access to information held by the State and to information held by another person that is required for the exercise and/or protection of any right.
The reference to any information in this manual, in addition to that specifically required in terms of Section 51, does not create any right or entitlement (contractual or otherwise) to receive such information, other than in terms of PAIA.
Delitech I.T. Solutions a provider of information technology services to individuals, home and small businesses, schools, churches and non-profit organisations.
Delitech I.T. Solutions supports the constitutional right of access to information and we are committed to provide you access to our records in accordange with the provisions of PAIA, the confidentiality we owe third parties, and the principles of South African law.
Availability of this manual
A copy of this manual is available on our website or by requesing a copy from firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of this manual may also be obtained from the South African Human Rights Commission (“SAHRC”).
How to request access to records held by Delitech I.T. Solutions
Requests for access to records held by Delitech I.T. Solutions must be made on the request form that is available here, from the SAHRC website or the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development. While you may request access to our records free of charge, we will only consider your request upon payment of the prescribed fees.
Requests for access to records must be made to our attorney (“information officer”) using the contact information below. You must provide the following details on the request form:
- who you are
- your contact information
- record to which access is required
- form in which record is required
- which right you are seeking to exercise or protect
- why the record requested is required to exercise or protect the right which you are seeking to exercise or protect
If you request any records on behalf of another person, you must provide proof of the capacity in which you are making the request.
Click here to download the form that must be used to request access to information. If you do not use this form, your request may be refused or delayed.
We will evaluate and consider your request in accordance with PAIA.
Private body: Delitech I.T. Solutions
Information officer: Mr. C.J. van Dyk
E-mail address: email@example.com
Postal address: Postnet Suite 311, Private Bag X15, Menlo Park, 0102
Physical address: Shop C13, Ryneveld Lifestyle Centre, Van Ryneveld Avenue, Pierre van Ryneveld, 0157
Phone number: 0127436005
Fax number: 0866282475
How to access the guide described in Section 10 of PAIA
The guide described in Section 10 of the Act is available from the SAHRC.
SAHRC – PAIA Unit – Research and Documentation Department
Postal address: Private Bag 2700, Houghton, 2041
Phone number: 0114848300
Fax number: 0114840582
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have not published a notice in terms of Section 52(2) of PAIA. All the information about us is freely available on our website.
Records available in terms of legislation
- Closed Corporation Act No. 69 of 1984
- Companies Act No. 61 of 1973
- Promotion of Access to Information Act No. 2 of 2000
- Protection of Personal Information Act (not promulgated yet)
- Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002
- Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act No. 38 of 2001
- Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978
- Income Tax Act No. 58 of 1962
- Value Added Tax Act No. 89 of 1991
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act No. 75 of 1997
- Labour Relations Act No. 66 of 1995
- Regional Services Councils Act No. 109 of 1985
- Skills Development Levies Act No. 9 of 1999
- Skills Development Act No. 97 of 1998
- Unemployment Contributions Act No. 4 of 2002
- Unemployment Insurance Act No. 63 of 2001
Records held by Delitech I.T. Solutions
- Partnership agreement and registration records
- Financial, operational and statutory records
- Intellectual property and trademarks
- Internal correspondence
- Product and service records
- Internal policies and procedures
- Personal records
- Conditions of employment and other staff-related contractual and quasi-legal records
- Internal evaluation records
- Other internal records and correspondence
We are serious about protecting confidential information about our clients. Any request for customer records will be considered strictly according to Sections 63 to 67.
- Records provided by a customer
- Customer needs assessments
- Personal records
- Customer credit records
- Third party records about customers
- Confidential, privileged, contractual and quasi-legal records
- Customer evaluation records
- Customer profiles
- Performance records
- Transactional records
- Other records generated internally
- Technical records generated internally
- Staff, customer or Delitech I.T. Solutions records which are held by another party as opposed to being held by Delitech I.T Solutions
- Records held by Delitech I.T. Solutions pertaining to other parties, including financial records, correspondence, contractual records, electronic mail, logs, cached information, records provided by the other party, and records third parties have provided about contractors, suppliers or customers.
- Records about Delitech I.T. Solutions’ commercial activities
- Research and development records